10.525 GHz Microwave Motion Sensor Module
The Miniature Microwave Motion Sensor is an X - Band Bi-Static Doppler transceiver module. Its built-in Dielectric Resonator Oscillator (DRO) and a pair of Micro strip patch antenna array, make it ideal for OEM usage in motion detection equipment.
Features of 10.525 GHz Microwave Motion Sensor Module:
- Unlike other detectors, the microwave motion detectors can be used in harsh environment where the heat cycles are not regular.
- Since, the microwave radiations can easily penetrate through the walls and holes, so, they can be used to impart security across the boundary/closings.
- These detectors when combines with passive infrared detectors can become much reluctant to false alarms.
Applications of 10.525 GHz Microwave Motion Sensor Module:
- These detectors, apart from addressing security problems, are also used in door openings.
- These detectors are used to detect the heartbeat and breathing rate of a human.
- These detectors are used in the elevator shaft way where they are used to display the information regarding the parking of a car in an elevated parking system.
- These sensors are used in security issues and traffic law enforcement.
- They are used in monitoring the light system of a house or a building.
Also Searched as : microwave motion sensor module, microwave motion sensor suppliers, microwave motion detector circuit, microwave sensor light, motion sensor datasheet, microwave motion sensor circuit, microwave motion detector kit, ultrasonic motion sensor.