1N4153/ 75V /150mA General Purpose Diode (Pack of 5)
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
Features of 1n4153/ 75v /150ma General Purpose Diode:
- Junction Temperature: -65°C to +175°C.
- Storage Temperature: -65°C to +175°C.
- Operating Current: 150 mA @ TA = +25°C.
- Derating: 1.0 mA dc/°C Above TA = +25°C.
- Forward Surge Current: 2A (pk), (tp = 1µs); 0.25A (pk), (tp = 1s).
Applications of 1n4153/ 75v /150ma General Purpose Diode:
- It is used in rectifier circuit.
- It is used in switching devices.
- It is used in short circuiting protection purposes.