Previous1N4753 36V 1W Zener Diodes (Pack of 5)
1N4740 10V 1W Zener Diodes (Pack of 5)
The zener diode is a sharply break down voltage diode which allows current to flow in the forward direction in the same manner as an ideal diode, but also permits it to flow in the reverse direction when the voltage is above a certain value known as the breakdown voltage.
Features of 1N4740 10V 1W Zener Diodes:
- Nominal Zener Voltage (Vz): 10V.
- Max. Regulator Current (Izm): 0.092A.
- Max. Reverse Leakage Current (Ir): 10µA.
- Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.2V.
- Total Power Dissipation (Ptot): 1W.
Applications of 1N4740 10V 1W Zener Diodes:
- It is used as a voltage regulator.
Also Searched as : Zener Doide, 10V Zener Diode.