1N5347B 10V 5W Zener Diodes (Pack of 5)
The zener diode is a sharply break down voltage diode which allows current to flow in the forward direction in the same manner as an ideal diode, but also permits it to flow in the reverse direction when the voltage is above a certain value known as the breakdown voltage.
Features of 1N5347B 10V 5W Zener Diodes:
- Nominal Zener Voltage (Vz): 10V.
- Max. Regulator Current (Izm): 0.475A.
- Max. Reverse Leakage Current (Ir): 1µA.
- Total Power Dissipation (Ptot): 5W.
Applications of 1N5347B 10V 5W Zener Diodes:
- It is used as a voltage regulator.
Also Searched as : Zener Doide, 10V Zener Diode.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.