1N5368B 47V 5W Zener Diodes (Pack of 5)
The zener diode is a sharply break down voltage diode which allows current to flow in the forward direction in the same manner as an ideal diode, but also permits it to flow in the reverse direction when the voltage is above a certain value known as the breakdown voltage.
Features of 1N5368B 47V 5W Zener Diodes:
- Nominal Zener Voltage (Vz): 47V.
- Max. Regulator Current (Izm): 0.100A.
- Max. Reverse Leakage Current (Ir): 0.5µA.
- Total Power Dissipation (Ptot): 5W.
Applications of 1N5368B 47V 5W Zener Diodes:
- It is used as a voltage regulator.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as : Zener diode, 47V Zener Diode.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.