1N5399/1000V /1.5A General Purpose Diode (Pack of 5)
1N5391 Diode 50V 1.5A General Purpose Diode (Pack of 5)
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
Features of 1n5391 Diode 50v 1.5a General Purpose Diode:
- Peak Repet. Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 50V.
- Max. RMS Reverse Voltage (Vr): 35V.
- Average Rectified Current (Io): 1.5A.
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 0.005mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.1V.
Applications of 1n5391 Diode 50v 1.5a General Purpose Diode:
- It is used in rectifier circuit.
- It is used in switching devices.
- It is used in short circuiting protection purposes.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Check out this bundle: