1N5351B 14V 5W Zener Diodes (Pack of 5)
1N5398/ 800V/ 1.5A General Purpose Diode (Pack of 5)
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
Features of 1n5398/ 800v/ 1.5a General Purpose Diode:
- Peak Repet. Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 800V.
- Max. RMS Reverse Voltage (Vr): 560V.
- Average Rectified Current (Io): 1.5A.
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 0.005mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.0V.
Applications of 1n5398/ 800v/ 1.5a General Purpose Diode:
- It is used in rectifier circuit.
- It is used in switching devices.
- It is used in short circuiting protection purposes.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Check out this bundle: