1N750 4.7V 400mW Zener Diodes (Pack of 5)
The zener diode is a sharpely breakdown voltage diode which permits it to flow of current in the reverse direction when the voltage is above a certain value known as the breakdown voltage.
Features of 1N750 4.7V 400mW Zener Diodes:
- Nominal Zener Voltage (Vz): 4.7V.
- Maximum Regulator Current (Izm): 0.075A.
- Max. Reverse Leakage Current (Ir): 0.002mA.
- Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.5V.
- Total Power Dissipation (Ptot): 500Mw.
Applications of 1N750 4.7V 400mW Zener Diodes:
- It is used for voltage regulation.
Also Searched as : Zener Diode, 4.7 voltage zener diode.