1N751 5.1V 400mW Zener Diodes
The zener diode is a sharpely breakdown voltage diode which permits it to flow of current in the reverse direction when the voltage is above a certain value known as the breakdown voltage.
Features of 1N751 5.1V 400mW Zener Diodes:
- Nominal Zener Voltage (Vz): 5.1V.
- Maximum Regulator Current (Izm): 0.070A.
- Max. Reverse Leakage Current (Ir): 0.001mA.
- Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.5V.
- Total Power Dissipation (Ptot): 500Mw.
Applications of 1N751 5.1V 400mW Zener Diodes:
- It is used for voltage regulation.
Also Searched as : Zener diode, 5.1 voltage zener diode.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.