1N968 20V 400mW Zener Diodes (Pack of 5)
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
- Nominal Zener Voltage (Vz): 20V
- Maximum Regulator Current (Izm): 0.015A
- Max. Reverse Leakage Current (Ir): 5.0uA
- Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.5V
- Total Power Dissipation (Ptot): 400mW
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.