1N973 zener diode
The zener diode is a sharply break down voltage diode which allows current to flow in the forward direction in the same manner as an ideal diode, but also permits it to flow in the reverse direction when the voltage is above a certain value known as the breakdown voltage.
Features of 1N973 33V 400MW Zener Diodes:
- Nominal Zener Voltage (Vz): 33V.
- Maximum Regulator Current (Izm): 0.09A.
- Max. Reverse Leakage Current (Ir): 5.0uA.
- Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.5V.
- Total Power Dissipation (Ptot): 400MW.
Applications of 1N973 33V 400MW Zener Diodes:
- It is used as a voltage regulator.
Also Searched as : Zener Diode, 33V Zener Doide.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.