220uF/100V Electrolytic Capacitor (Pack of 2)
All Electrolytic Capacitors(e-caps) are polarized capacitors whose anode electrode (+) are made of a special metal on which an insulating oxide layer originates by anodization (forming), which acts as the dielectric of the electrolytic capacitor.
Features of 220uF/100V Electrolytic Capacitor:
- Type: Electrolytic.
- Operating Voltage: 100V.
- Capacitance: 220 uf.
- Dielectric Material: sodium borate in aqueous solution.
Applications of 220uF/100V Electrolytic Capacitor:
- Circuits where the capacitor needs to handle high peak current levels.
- General coupling and decoupling applications and DC blocking.
- Filtering, where high tolerance levels are not required.
- Audio applications.
- Power supplies where the very high capacitance elvels of electrolytic capacitors are not needed.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as : 220 uf capacitor, 220 uf electrolytic capacitor.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.