DS1307 Real Time Clock IC
24C08 EEPROM Memory
The 24C08B is an 8K bit Electrically Erasable PROM intended for use in extended/automotive temperature ranges. The device is organized as four or eight blocks of 256 x 8-bit memory with a 2-wire serial interface. The 24C08Balso has a page-write capability for up to 16 bytes of data.
Features of 24C08 EEPROM Memory:
- Low-voltage and Standard-voltage Operation.
- 2.7 (VCC = 2.7V to 5.5V)
- 1.8 (VCC = 1.8V to 5.5V)
- Internally Organized 1024 x 8 (8K).
- Two-wire Serial Interface.
- Sch-mitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression.
- Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol.
- 100 kHz (1.8V) and 400 kHz (2.7V, 5V) Compatibility.
- Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection.
- 8-byte Page (1K, 2K), 16-byte Page (8K) Write Modes.
- Partial Page Writes Allowed.
- Self-timed Write Cycle (5 ms max).
- Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles.
- Data Retention: 100 Years.
- Automotive Devices Available.
- 8-lead JEDEC PDIP.
- Die Sales: Wafer Form, Waffle Pack and Bumped Wafers.
Applications of 24C08 EEPROM Memory:
- Robotics projects.
- All types of electrical/electronic projects.
- Temperature measuring instrument.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: 24c08 reset, 24c08 eeprom, 24c08 eeprom datasheet, 24c08 atmel, 24c08 datasheet pdf, 24c08 datasheet, ic 24c08, 24c08 6.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.