25 Amp Cartridge Miniature Fuse (5mmx20mm)
The 25 Amp Cartridge Miniature Fuse is a 5mm x 20mm cartridge type Glass fuse which is user replaceable and provides reliable overload and short circuit protection.
Features of 25 Amp Cartridge Miniature Fuse:
- Fast-acting, low breaking capacity.
- Optional axial leads available.
- 5mm x 20mm physical size.
- Glass tube, nickel-plated (500mA-25A).
Applications of 25 Amp Cartridge Miniature Fuse:
- Power, Circuit Protection-Circuit Protection-Fuses, and Inrush Current Limiters-Fuses-Holder Required.
- Short circuit Protection.
- Overload protection.
- DIY projects requiring protection from overload.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: cartridge fuse definition, cartridge fuse diagram, cartridge fuse advantages and disadvantages, cartridge fuse function, hrc fuse, cartridge fuse construction, cartridge fuse uses, cartridge fuse.