PreviousPN2222 NPN General Purpose Transistor (Pack of 5)
2N2646 Unijunction Transistor
The transistor is a 3 terminal & 2 junction semiconductor device which is used for switching or amplifying purposes.
Features of 2N2646 General Purpose Transistor:
- Emitter-Base Volt (Veb2): 30V.
- Emitter Current (Iem): 0.05A.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 300mW.
- Type: Unijunction.
Applications of 2N2646 General Purpose Transistor:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : Transister, 2N2646 NPN transistor.