2N2904 PNP General Purpose Transistor
The transistor is a 3 terminal & 2 junction semiconductor device which is used for switching or amplifying purposes.
Features of 2N2904 PNP General Purpose Transistor:
- Collector-Emitter Volt (Vceo): 40V.
- Collector Current (Ic): 0.6A.
- hfe: 40-120 at 150mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 600mW.
- Current-Gain-Bandwidth (ftotal): 200MHz.
- Type: PNP.
Applications of 2N2904 PNP General Purpose Transistor:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : Transister, 2N2904 PNP transistor.