Next2N3468 PNP General Purpose Transistor (Pack of 5)
2N3391 NPN General Purpose Transistor (Pack of 5)
The zener diode is a sharply break down voltage diode which allows current to flow in the forward direction in the same manner as an ideal diode, but also permits it to flow in the reverse direction when the voltage is above a certain value known as the breakdown voltage.
Features of 2N3391 NPN General Purpose Transistor:
- Collector-Emitter Volt (Vceo): 25V.
- Collector-Base Volt (Vcbo): 25V.
- Collector Current (Ic): 0.5A.
- hfe: 250-500 at 2mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 625mW.
- Current-Gain-Bandwidth (ftotal.
- Type: PNP.
Applications of 2N3391 NPN General Purpose Transistor:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : Transistor, 2N3391 NPN Transister.