2N3392 NPN General Purpose Transistor (Pack of 5)
The transistor is a 3 terminal & 2 junction semiconductor device which is used for switching or amplifying purposes.
Features of 2N3392 NPN General Purpose Transistor:
- Collector-Emitter Volt (Vceo): 25V.
- Collector-Base Volt (Vcbo): 25V.
- Collector Current (Ic): 0.5A.
- hfe: 150-200 at 2mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 625mW.
- Current-Gain-Bandwidth (ftotal.
- Type: NPN.
Applications of 2N3392 NPN General Purpose Transistor:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : Transistor, 2N3392 NPN Transister.