433Mhz RF Transmitter and Receiver
The RF transceiver (Both transmitter & Receiver) module is a wireless remote control module which both can transmit and receive the RF Signal.
Features of 433 Mhz RF Transmitter And Receiver:
- Frequency: 433.92 MHZ.
- Operating voltage: 3-12 vdc.
- Data rate: up to 8 kbps.
- Works with HT12E or other decoder
Applications of 433 Mhz RF Transmitter And Receiver:
- Automatic Wireless Health Monitoring System in Hospitals for Patients.
- Pick N Place Robot with Soft Catching Gripper.
- RF Controlled Robotic Vehicle with LASER Beam Arrangement.
- Channel RF Based Remote Control.
- Hi-Tech Wireless Equipment Controlling System.
- Home/office Security System (Safeguard) Using RF.
- Incoming/Outgoing Vehicle Alert from Main Gate.
- Industrial Automation System Using RF.
- Detecting the Conditions of Remote Areas through Data Acquisition System Using RF Module.
- RF based Wireless Remote Control Project.
- Electrical Apparatus Control System in a Plant Using RF Wireless Communication.
- Modern House Automation (AC/DC) Using RF Communication.
- Remote Areas Data Acquisition Using RF Module.
- Unique Office Communication System Using RF.
- Wireless Data Acquisition System Using RF.
Also Searched as: buy 433mhz rf transmitter, online rf transmitters india, 433mhz rf receiver online , online transmitter and receivers, 433mhz rf transmitter and receiver arduino, 433mhz rf transmitter datasheet, 433mhz rf transmitter and receiver module,