4 Channel Optoisolated Board
The 4 Channel Opto-Isolated Board is a 4 channel opto-isolator assembly that allows microcontroller and other logic circuits to be interfaced to both input and output signals that require opto-isolation.This board is helpful for connecting digital systems (like a 5V microcontroller) to a high-voltage or noisy system. This board electrically isolates a controller from the high-power system by use of an opto-isolator IC. this board to allow a micro controller control servos or other motors that use a higher voltage than the TTL logic on the (3.3V or 5V) micro, and may cause electromagnetic interference with our system as the motors turn on and off. This board will isolate the systems, creating a type of electrical noise barrier between devices.
Features of 4 Channel Optoisolated Board:
- 4 bit OPTO Isolated input using Opto-coupler 817.
- OPTO outputs indication are provided by 3mm LED.
- OPTO inputs are provided through 5 pin Connector.
- OPTO outputs are provided through 6 pin Connector.
- The opto isolated board comes with a 1K resistor for opto input current.
Applications of 4 Channel Optoisolated Board:
- It is used to isolate the power from another power source.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as : Opto-isolated board.