RC Receiver For Quadcopter 7 Channel
This is a 7 channel RC receiver used to receive signal from radio transmitter.
Features of RC Receiver For Quadcopter:
- Brand new & high quality.
- Interference Resistant.
- Rated Voltage: 5V DC.
Applications of RC Receiver For Quadcopter:
- Landing gear control.
- Remote fuel mixture controls on nitro and gas powered helis.
- Remote head or engine speed governor adjustment.
- Multiple remote gain adjustments or "rescue modes" on some flybar less systems.
- GPS/return to home flight mode activation on some flybar less systems or multi rotor stabilization systems.
- Smoke systems.
- Navigation and landing lighting on scale models or for night flying with light strips etc that have multi pattern lighting effects controlled by one or more radio channels.
- Movable/retractable gun turrets/rocket launchers/windshield wipers, & other highly detailed features on scale RC helicopters.
- Additional aerial photography/video controls.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: rc receiver for quadcopter rc receiver and transmitter, rc receiver arduino, rc receiver output signal, rc receiver battery, rc receiver wiki, rc receiver how it works, rc receiver circuit, rc receiver and transmitter circuit.