1N746 3.3V 400mW Zener Diodes (Pack of 5)
7.5 V Zener Diode
The Zener diode is a diode which allows current to flow in the forward direction in the same manner as an ideal diode, but also permits it to flow in the reverse direction when the voltage is above a certain value known as the breakdown voltage, "Zener knee voltage", "Zener voltage", "avalanche point", or "peak inverse voltage".
Features of 7.5 V Zener Diode:
- Vz : 7.5.
- Power: 1/2 watt.
- Glass passivated junction.
- Hermetically sealed package.
- Clamping time in picoseconds.
- Material categorization.
Applications of 7.5 V Zener Diode:
- It is used in Robotics projects.
- It is used in DIY projects.