74LS11 Triple 3-Input AND Gate
The 74LS11 Triple 3-Input AND Gatecontains three independent gates each of which performs the logic AND function. 74LS11 Triple 3-Input AND Gate IC can be soldered directly to the circuit board or can be mounted on a 14 pin IC base. 74LS11 Triple 3-Input AND Gate circuit is designed such that the AND operation of the input pins 1,2 & 13, 3, 4&5, 9,10 & 11 are produced on the pin 12,6& 8 respectively. Operating supply voltages to the IC can vary between 4.5V to 5V and to a maximum of 5.5V and the input logic levels to the device in ‘0’ (LOW) state is max. 0.7V and for ‘1’ (HIGH) state is min 2V.
Images/Pinout of 74LS11 Triple 3-Input AND Gate
Features of 74LS11 Triple 3-Input AND Gate:
- Operating Voltage Range 4.75V to 5V up to a maximum of5.5V.
- Operating Temperature range : -55°C to +125°C.
- VH (Output High): 2.7V to 3.4V.
- VL (Output Low): 0.36V to 0.5V.
- Power Consumption: 4.8mA to 8.8mA.
- Operating Speed (Mhz):125 – 250.
Applications of 74LS11 Triple 3-Input AND Gate:
- Logical Decision making.
- Circuits involving conditional operations.
- DIY projects for various logic gates based applications
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.