74LS28 Quad 2-Input NOR Buffer
74LS28 Quad 2-Input NOR contains four independent 2 input gates each of which performs the logic NOR function74LS28 IC can be soldered directly to the circuit board or can be mounted on a 14 pin IC base. 74LS28 Quad 2-Input NOR Buffer circuit is designed such that the NOR operation produced on the inputs of 2,3 , 5,6, 8,9 , 11,12 are produced on the pins 1,4,10,13 respectively. Operating supply voltages to the IC can vary between 4.5V to 5V and to a maximum of 5.5V and the input logic levels to the device in ‘0’ (LOW) state is max. 0.7V and for ‘1’ (HIGH) state is min 2V.
Images/Pinout of 74LS28 Quad 2-Input NOR Buffer
Features of 74LS28 Quad 2-Input NOR Buffer:
- Operating Voltage Range 4.5V to 5V up to a maximum of5.5V.
- Operating Temperature range : -55°C to +125°C.
- VH (Output High): 2.7V to 3.4V.
- VL (Output Low): 0.36V to 0.5V.
- Power Consumption: 3.3mA to 3.8mA.
- Operating Speed (Mhz):125 – 250.
Applications of 74LS28 Quad 2-Input NOR Buffer:
- Logical Decision making.
- Circuits involving conditional operations.
- DIY projects for various logic gates based applications
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.