8 Pin relimate Header
The 8 Pin relimate Header is a form of electrical connector, often associated with ribbon cable connector. It consists of one or more rows of pins typically spaced 0.1 inches (2.54mm) apart, but sometimes 2 millimeters (0.079in) or 0.05 inches (1.27mm) is used as well.
Features of 8 Pin Relimate Header:
- Receptacle Style: Square.
- Number of Pins: 8.
Application of 8 Pin Relimate Header:
- Used in designing projects to interface I/O peripherals.
- Used in DIY kits.
- Used in AVR/arduino/raspberry-pi projects.
- Used in Electrical/Electronic projects.
- Used in Robotics projects.
Also Searched as :8 Pin Relimate Header, 8 pin relimate connector, 8 pin relimate connector buy online, relimate connector header, relimate connector header with 8 pin, relimate connector with 8 pin, 8 pin relimate header buy online, buy online 8 pin relimate header,