LM2907 Frequency to Voltage Converter
ADC0804 Analog-to-Digital Converters
The ADC0804 is a very commonly used 8-bit analog to digital convertor. It is a single channel IC, i.e., it can take only one analog signal as input. The digital outputs vary from 0 to a maximum of 255. The step size can be adjusted by setting the reference voltage at pin9. When this pin is not connected, the default reference voltage is the operating voltage, i.e., Vcc. The step size at 5V is 19.53mV (5V/255), i.e., for every 19.53mV rise in the analog input, the output varies by 1 unit. To set a particular voltage level as the reference value, this pin is connected to half the voltage. For example, to set a reference of 4V (Vref), pin9 is connected to 2V (Vref/2), thereby reducing the step size to 15.62mV (4V/255).
Features of ADC0804 Analog-to-Digital Converters:
- Compatible with 8080 µP derivatives — no interfacing logic needed - access time - 135 ns.
- Easy interface to all microprocessors, or operates “stand alone”.
- Differential analog voltage inputs.
- Logic inputs and outputs meet both MOS and TTL voltage level specifications.
- Works with 2.5V (LM336) voltage reference.
- On-chip clock generator.
- 0V to 5V analog input voltage range with single 5V supply.
- No zero adjust required.
- 0.3" standard width 20-pin DIP package.
- 20-pin molded chip carrier or small outline package.
- Operates ratio-metrically or with 5 VDC, 2.5 VDC.
Applications of ADC0804 Analog-to-Digital Converters:
- Robotics projects.
- All types of electrical/electronic projects.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: adc0804 datasheet pdf, adc0804 datasheet pdf download, adc0804 datasheet national semiconductor, adc0804 data sheet, adc0804 pin description.