Arduino Prototyping Shield
The Arduino Prototyping Shield makes it easy for you to design custom circuits. You can solder parts to the prototyping area to create your project, or use it with a small solderless breadboard (not included) to quickly test circuit ideas without having to solder.
Specification of Arduino Prototyping Shield:
- Reset button up top.
- ICSP header.
- Lots of GND and +5V rails.
- DIP prototyping area makes it easy to add more chips.
- SOIC prototyping area above USB jack for up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package.
- Use 'mini' or 'medium' breadboard.
- Two 3mm LEDs with matching resistors.
Applications of Arduino Prototyping Shield:
- It is used by arduino users.
Note: Please do not use powerful AAA battery for transmitter,normal battery will be fine,otherwise may cause transmitters getting hot and burned.Also Searched as : Arduino prototyping shield.