ATmega 328p Development Stick
ATmega 328p Development Stick is a very compact development stick equipped with USBport for direct connectivity with latest laptops and PCs. It is also USB powered and does notneed additional power supply when connected to PC or Laptop. Board comes with pre-installedbootloader and can be programmed directly from PC via USB connection with AVRdudesoftware. All the IO ports are available on berg connectors for extended connectivity and use.
It also has LCD connections at Port-B with contrast adjustment potentiometer and back-lighton-off control. This board is designed to correctly align with 16x2 LCD (LCD size 80mm x36mm).
- Compact size : 100mm x 36mm.
- No need for additional programmer.
- No need for separate power supply (when used with. USB support).
- Pre-installed bootloader, works with AVRdude.
- Onboard USB to Serial converter.
- Total 22 I/Os (inclusive of 8 Analog I/Os).
- Default powered with USB supply and supports upto. 100mA.
- 10 pin ISP terminal available for programming the. board with external programmer, if needed.
- Double sided, steardy yet compact and light-weight. design.
- Provision for external power supply.
- Assembled & tested development board - 1 Nos.