NextAtmel AT89S52 Microcontroller
Out Of Stock
The ATMEL 89C2051 Microcontroller or commonly known as AT89S52 is a low-power, high-performance CMOS 8-bit microcontroller with 8K bytes of in-system programmable Flash memory. The device is manufactured using Atmel’s high-density nonvolatile memory technology and is compatible with the industry-standard 80C51 instruction set and pinout. The on-chip Flash allows the program memory to be reprogrammed in-system or by a conventional nonvolatile memory programmer. By combining a versatile 8-bit CPU with in-system programmable Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atmel AT89S52 is a powerful microcontroller which provides a highly-flexible and cost-effective solution to many embedded control applications.
Images/Pinout of ATMEL 89C2051 Microcontroller
Features of ATMEL 89C2051 Microcontroller:
- Compatible with MCS®-51Products
- 2K Bytes of Reprogrammable Flash Memory.
- Endurance: 10,000 Write/Erase Cycles.
- 2.7V to 6V Operating Range.
- Endurance: 1,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- Fully Static Operation : 0 Hz to 24 MHz
- Two-level Program Memory Lock.
- 128 x 8-bit Internal RAM.
- 15 Programmable I/O Lines.
- Two 16-bit Timer/Counters.
- Six Interrupt Sources.
- Programmable Serial UART Channel.
- Direct LED Drive Outputs.
- Dual Data Pointer.
- Low-power Idle and Power-down Modes.
- On-chip Analog Comparator
Applications of ATMEL 89C2051 Microcontroller:
- Multiple DIY projects.
- Projects requiring more than logical control for devices.
- Microcontroller applications for multiple device interface/Control.
- Replacement for Arduino module.
- Needs a USB AVR programmer.
Also Searched as :atmel 89c2051, atmel 89c2051 datasheet, atmel 89c2051 microcontroller, atmel 89c2051 compiler, atmel at89c2051 assembler, atmel 89c2051 price, atmel 89c2051 buy, atmel 89c2051 projects,
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.