BAS45A /125V /0.25A Low Leakage Diode
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
Features of Bas45a /125v /0.25a Low Leakage Diode:
- Max. RMS Reverse Voltage (Vr): 125V.
- Average Rectified Current (Io): 0.25A.
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 0.005mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.1V.
Applications of Bas45a /125v /0.25a Low Leakage Diode:
- It is used in rectifier circuit.
- It is used in switching devices.
- It is used in short circuiting protection purposes.
Also Searched as : diode online in india,rectifier diode,witching diode,BAS45A diode.