BC141 NPN General Purpose Transistor
The transistor is a 3 terminal & 2 junction semiconductor device which is used for switching or amplifying purposes.
Features of BC141 NPN General Purpose Transistor:
- Collector-Emitter Volt (Vceo): 60V.
- Collector-Base Volt (Vcbo): 100V.
- Collector Current (Ic): 1.0A.
- hfe: 40-250 @ 100mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 650mW.
- Current-Gain-Bandwidth (ftotal): 50MHz.
- Type: NPN.
Applications of BC141 NPN General Purpose Transistor:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : Transistor, BC141 transistor.