BC238 NPN General Purpose Transistor (Pack of 5)
The transistor is a 3 terminal & 2 junction semiconductor device which is used for switching or amplifying purposes.
Features of BC238 NPN Small Signal Transistor:
- Collector-Emitter Volt (Vceo): 25V.
- Collector Current (Ic): 0.1A.
- hfe: 200-460 @ 2mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 350mW.
- Current-Gain-Bandwidth (ftotal): 240MHz.
- Type: NPN.
Applications of BC238 NPN Small Signal Transistor:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : Transistor, BC238 NPN transistor.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Check out this bundle: