BC516 PNP Darlington Transistor (Pack of 5)
The transistor is a 3 terminal & 2 junction semiconductor device which is used for switching or amplifying purposes.
Features of BC516 PNP Darlington Transistor:
- Collector-Emitter Volt (Vceo): 30V.
- Collector-Base Volt (Vcbo): 40V.
- Collector Current (Ic): 1.0A.
- hfe: 30,000 @ 20mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 625mW.
- Current-Gain-Bandwidth (ftotal): 200MHz.
- Type: PNP.
Applications of BC516 PNP Darlington Transistor:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : Transistor, BC516 PNP transistor.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Check out this bundle: