BC557 PNP General Purpose Transistor (Pack of 5)
The transistor is a 3 terminal & 2 junction semiconductor device which is used for switching or amplifying purposes.
Features of BC557 PNP General Purpose Transistor:
- Collector-Emitter Volt (Vceo): 45V.
- Collector Current (Ic): 0.1A.
- hfe: 120-800 @ 2mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 625mW.
- Current-Gain-Bandwidth (ftotal): 320MHz.
- Type: PNP.
Applications of BC557 PNP General Purpose Transistor:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : Transistor, BC557 PNP transistor.