BC635 NPN High Current Transistor
The transistor is a 3 terminal & 2 junction semiconductor device which is used for switching or amplifying purposes.
Features of BC635 NPN High Current Transistor :
- Collector-Emitter Volt (Vceo): 45V.
- Collector Current (Ic): 0.5A.
- hfe: 40 @ 250mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 625mW.
- Current-Gain-Bandwidth (ftotal): 200MHz.
- Type: NPN.
Applications of BC635 NPN High Current Transistor :
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : Transistor, BC560 NPN transistor.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Check out this bundle: