BC637 NPN High Current Transistor
The transistor is a 3 terminal & 2 junction semiconductor device which is used for switching or amplifying purposes.
Features of BC637 NPN High Current Transistor:
- Collector-Emitter Volt (Vceo): 60V.
- Collector Current (Ic): 1.0A.
- hfe: 40 @ 160mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 625mW.
- Current-Gain-Bandwidth (ftotal): 200MHz.
- Type: NPN.
Applications of BC637 NPN High Current Transistor:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : Transistor, BC637 NPN transistor.