BF244A N-Channel RF Amplifier (Pack of 5)
The transistor is a 3 terminal & 2 junction semiconductor device which is used for switching or amplifying purposes.
Features of BF244A N-Channel RF Amplifier:
- Drain-Gate Voltage (Vdg): 30V.
- Gate-Source Voltage (Vgs): -30V.
- Drain Current (Idss): 50mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 350mW.
- Cut-Off Frequency (fgfs): 700MHz.
- Type: N-Channel.
Applications of BF244A N-Channel RF Amplifier:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- FM Radio.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : N channel MOSFET, BF244A MOSFET.