BF245 N-Channel Transistor (Pack of 5)
The transistor is a 3 terminal & 2 junction semiconductor device which is used for switching or amplifying purposes.
Features of BF245A N-Channel Transistor:
- Drain-Source Voltage (Vds): 40V.
- Gate-Source Voltage (Vgs-off): 8V.
- Drain Current (Idss): 25mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 300mW.
- Cut-Off Frequency (fgfs): 700MHz.
- Type: N-Channel.
Applications of BF245A N-Channel Transistor:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- FM Radio.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : N channel MOSFET, BF245A MOSFET.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Check out this bundle: