BF246 N-Channel Transistor (Pack of 5)
The metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistor is a type of transistor used for amplifying or switching electronic signals.
Features of BF246 N-Channel Transistor:
- Drain-Source Voltage (Vds): 40V.
- Gate-Source Voltage (Vgs-off): 25V.
- Drain Current (Idss): 140mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 625mW.
- Type: N-Channel.
Applications of BF246 N-Channel Transistor:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- FM Radio.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : N channel MOSFET, BF246 MOSFET.