BF256 N-Channel RF Transistor (Pack of 5)
The metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistor is a type of transistor used for amplifying or switching electronic signals.
Features of BF256 N-Channel RF Transistor:
- Drain-Gate Voltage (Vdg): 30V.
- Gate-Source Voltage (Vgs): 30V.
- Gate-Source Voltage (Vgs-off): 8V.
- Drain Current (Idss): 18mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 350mW.
- Type: N-Channel.
Applications of BF256 N-Channel RF Transistor:
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- FM Radio.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : N channel MOSFET, BF256 MOSFET.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.
Check out this bundle: