BF324 PNP Medium Frequency Transistor (Pack of 5)
The transistor is a 3 terminal & 2 junction semiconductor device which is used for switching or amplifying purposes.
Features of BF324 PNP Medium Frequency Transistor :
- Collector-Emitter Volt (Vceo): 30V.
- Collector Current (Ic): 0.025A.
- hfe: 25 @ 4mA.
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 300mW.
- Current-Gain-Bandwidth (ftotal): 450MHz.
- Type: PNP.
Applications of BF324 PNP Medium Frequency Transistor :
- It is used in switching device.
- It is used in amplifying device.
- It is used in DIY kits.
- FM Radio.
- It is used in Electronic projects.
Also Searched as : Transistor, BF324 PNP Transistor.