Breadboard (Full Size)
A full size breadboard (or protoboard) high quality is a construction base for prototyping of electronics. The term "breadboard" is commonly used to refer to a solder less breadboard. A modern solder less breadboard consists of a perforated block of plastic with numerous tin plated phosphor bronze or nickel alloy spring clips under the perforations. The clips are often called tie points or contact points.
Features of Breadboard (Full Size):
- Size is typically 0.1 in (2.54 mm).
- Integrated circuits (ICs) in dual in-line packages (DIPs) can be inserted to straddle the centerline of the block.
- Interconnecting wires and the leads of discrete components (such as capacitors, resistors, and inductors) can be inserted into the remaining free holes to complete the circuit.
- Where ICs are not used, discrete components and connecting wires may use any of the holes.
- Typically the spring clips are rated for 1 ampere at 5 volts and 0.333 amperes at 15 volts (5 watts).
Applications of Breadboard (Full Size):
- A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea.
- Almost all the Electronics Club projects started life on a breadboard to check that the circuit worked as intended.
Also Searched as : online breadboards india, buy full size breadboard, buy breadboards online, buy breadboard kit, buy breadboard online, breadboard india, breadboard price, breadboards for sale, breadboard arduino uno, how do breadboards work, how breadboards are connected