1N5400/ 50V/ 3A General Purpose Diode
A diode is a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance; it has low resistance to current in one direction, and high resistance in the other direction.
Features of 1n5400/ 50v/ 3a General Purpose Diode:
- Peak Repet. Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 50V.
- Average Rectified Current (Io): 3.0A.
- Max. Reverse Current (Ir): 0.5mA.
- Max. Forward Voltage Drop (Vf): 1.2V.
Applications of 1n5400/ 50v/ 3a General Purpose Diode:
- It is used in rectifier circuit.
- It is used in switching devices.
- It is used in short circuiting protection purposes.
Also Searched as : diode online in india,rectifier diode,witching diode,in5400 diode,low voltage diode