30AMP BLDC ESC Circuit
20Amp BLDC ESC for Quadcopter/Multirotor/Drone
This is fully programmable 20A BLDC ESC with 5V, 3A BEC. Can drive motors with continuous 20Amp load current. It has sturdy construction with 2 separate PCBs for Controller and ESC power MOSFETs. It can be powered with 2-4 lithium Polymer batteries or 5-12 NiMH / NiCd batteries. It has separate voltage regulator for the microcontroller for providing good anti-jamming capability. It is most suitable for UAVs, Aircrafts and Helicopters.
Specification of 20Amp BLDC ESC:
- Output: 20A continuous; 25Amps for 10 seconds
- Input voltage: 2-4 cells Lithium Polymer / Lithium Ion battery or 5-12 cells NiMH / NiCd
- BEC: 5V, 3Amp for external receiver and servos
- Max Speed: 2 Pole: 210,000rpm; 6 Pole: 70,000rpm; 12 Pole: 35,000rpm
- Weight: 32gms
- Size: 55mm x 26mm x 13mm
Features of 20Amp BLDC ESC :
- High quality MOSFETs for BLDC motor drive
- High performance microcontroller for best compatibility with all types of motors at greater efficiency
- Fully programmable with any standard RC remote control
- Heat sink with high performance heat transmission membrane for better thermal management
- 3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed wing aircrafts and helicopters
- Throttle range can be configured to be compatible with any remote control available in the market
- Smooth, Linear and Precise throttle response
- Low-Voltage cut-off protection
- Over-heat protection
- Separate voltage regulator IC for the microcontroller to provide anti-jamming capability
- Supported Motor Speed (Maximum): 210000RPM (2 poles), 70000RPM (6poles), 35000RPM (12 poles)
Applications of 20Amp BLDC ESC :
- DIY Quadcopter projects.
- Quadrotor (quadcopter).
- Electrical/Electronic projects quadcopter.
Also Searched as : 20 amp bldc esc, bldc esc for quadcopter.