5MP NoIR Camera for Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi NoIR Infrared Camera Board (5MP, 1080p, v1.3)
Raspberry Pi NoIR camera board which has no infrared filter making it perfect for taking infrared photographs or photographing objects in low light (twilight) conditions. The camera plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi. It's able to deliver clear 5MP resolution image, or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps. Latest Version 1.3. Custom designed and manufactured by the Raspberry Pi Foundation in the UK, the Raspberry Pi Camera Board features a 5MP (2592 × 1944 pixels) Omnivision 5647 sensor in a fixed focus module. The module attaches to Raspberry Pi, by way of a 15 pin Ribbon Cable, to the dedicated 15 pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI), which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data to the BCM2835 processor.
- No IR filter great for low light conditions
- Fully compatible with both the Model A and Model B Raspberry Pi
- 1.4µm X 1.4µm pixel with OmniBSI technology for high performance
- Optical size of 1/4inch
- Automatic image control functions
- Programmable controls for frame rate
- 32bytes of embedded one time programmable (OTP) memory
- Digital video port (DVP) parallel output interface
- Size of 20mm x 25mm x 9mm
Ready stocks for immediate dispatch.
Note : Images shown is for representation purpose only. Actual Product may differ for the images shown.