Arduino Leonardo Board BY Robomart
The Arduino Leonardo is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4 . It has 20 digital input/output pins , a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Leonardo differs from all preceding boards in that the ATmega32u4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor. This allows the Leonardo to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial / COM port. It also has other implications for the behavior of the board.
Features of Arduino Leonardo.
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage:7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Channels: 7
- Analog Input Channels: 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB
- SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Applications of Arduino Leonardo.
- Multiple Projects requiring High speed Operations.
- Multiple DIY projects having larger code size.
- Atmega32 based Robot
Also Searched as :arduino leonardo buy,arduino leonardo buy online india,arduino leonardo buy india,arduino leonardo price.