Atmega8 mini Robotics Development Board V1.0
Atmega-8 Robotics mini Development Board kit is based on our 28 pin development board which is compatible with many of the Atmel AVR microcontrollers. This kit is an easy and low cost way to get started with AVR microcontrollers. This board is very easy to interface any I/O devices and also it is very easy to burn the program through USB port.
Image of Atmega8 Mini Robotics Development Board V1.0
Features of Atmega8 Mini Robotics Development Board V1.0:
- On board Power connector.
- On board DC socket.
- On board 7805 regulator IC.
- On board Buzzer.
- On board USB jack.
- On boarder 16x2 LCD Header.
- On board UART port.
- One Atmega8 socket
- Operating voltage 5v to 12v
Applications of Atmega8 Mini Robotics Development Board V1.0:
- XBee controlled Embedded System.
- Cell phone Controlled robot (DTMF Based).
- Line following Robot.
- Obstacle Avoiding Robot.
- CAN Based accident avoidance robot.
- Clap operated robot.
- RF Based robotic car.
- Wall follower.
- Micro mouse Robot.
- Digital MP3 player.
- External Memory interfacing using I2C.
- Light Searching Robot.
- Edge Avoiding Robot.
- Multiple DIY projects.
Kit Contents of Atmega8 Mini Robotics Development Board V1.0:
- ATMEGA 8 development board.
- 16x2 LCD
- USB cable.
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.