ENC28J60 LAN Ethernet Network Board Module
The ENC28J60 is a stand-alone Ethernet controller with an industry standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). It is designed to serve as an Ethernet network interface for any controller equipped with SPI.
Features of ENC28J60 LAN Ethernet Network Board Module:
- IEEE 802.3 compatible Ethernet controller.
- Integrated MAC and 10BASE-T PHY.
- Receiver and collision squelch circuit.
- Supports one 10BASE-T port with automatic.
- polarity detection and correction.
- Supports Full and Half-Duplex modes.
- Programmable automatic re-transmit on collision.
- Programmable padding and CRC generation.
- Programmable automatic rejection of erroneous packets.
- SPI™ Interface with speeds up to 10 Mb/s.
Applications of ENC28J60 LAN Ethernet Network Board Module:
- Database data logging or queries.
- Web servers for remote embedded devices.
- Remote monitoring (data collection/diagnostics).
- Control of remote devices.
- Use of email by remote device.
- Remote reprogramming of nonvolatile memory (FLASH).
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: show controllers ethernet controller, applications of ethernet in embedded c, ethernet applications ppt, network controllers drivers windows 7, dish network remote control app, how to control bandwidth usage on home network.