CD4011 QUAD 2-INPUT NAND GATE
The CD4011BC quad gates are monolithic complementary MOS (CMOS) integrated circuits constructed with N- and P-channel enhancement mode transistors. They have equal source and sink current capabilities and conform to standard B series output drive. The devices also have buffered outputs which improve transfer characteristics by providing very high gain.
Specification of CD4011 QUAD 2-Input NAND Gate:
- Low power TTL: Fan out of 2 driving 74L compatibility: or 1 driving 74LS.
- 5V–10V–15V parametric ratings.
- Symmetrical output characteristics.
- Maximum input leakage 1 A at 15V over full temperature range.
Applications of CD4011 QUAD 2-Input NAND Gate:
- It is used in Computer, Electronic circuits, Calculator etc.
Also Searched as : CD 4011 Nand gate, 2 input NAND gate..
Note : Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.