Ethernet Shield W5100 For Arduino UNO Mega
The Arduino Ethernet Shield W5100 connects your Arduino to the internet in mere minutes. Just plug this module onto your Arduino board, connect it to your network with an RJ45 cable (not included) and follow a few simple instructions to start controlling your world through the internet. As always with Arduino, every element of the platform – hardware, software and documentation – is freely available and open-source. This means you can learn exactly how it's made and use its design as the starting point for your own circuits.
Features of Arduino Ethernet Shield W5100:
- IEEE802.3af compliant.
- Low output ripple and noise (100mVpp.)
- Input voltage range 36V to 57V.
- Overload and short-circuit protection.
- 9V Output.
- High efficiency DC/DC converter: typ 75% @ 50% load.
- 1500V isolation (input to output).
Applications of Arduino Ethernet Shield W5100:
- Layer 2 VPNs for IT Infrastructure.
- Cloud Computing.
- Site to Site Access.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Distributed Storage Area Networks.
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.Also Searched as: arduino ethernet shield, arduino ethernet shield tutorial, arduino ethernet shield example, arduino internet module, arduino ethernet shield schematic, wiznet w5100, arduino ethernet shield tutorial, arduino ethernet shield pins.